Becodil Cough Syrup
Soothes inflamed mucosa instantly. It is non-alcoholic, non sedative, non habit forming. It is a balanced cough mixture of tulsi and vasaka with ephedrine derived from somavali naturally.
- Bronchitis, laryngitis, bronchial asthma, allergic cough and cold
- Contains tulsi, vasaka and mulethi extracts which are known for their anti-tussive properties
- Controls respiratory paroxysms and reduces respiratory distress
- It is a mucolytic and facilitates expectoration
- Relieves respiratory congestion
Children: Half teaspoonful thrice a day.
Adults: 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls thrice a day.
Very safe for prolonged and repeated use. It is advisable to consult a physician when cough becomes persistently severe and refractory.
Each 10ml contains ext. of: